At present, there are several types of recycling of glass products: as flux for casting, transformation and utilization, remelting, recycling and reuse of raw materials.
1, as a casting flux
The cullet can be used as a flux for smelting cast steel and cast copper alloys, covering the melt to prevent oxidation.
2. Transformation and utilization
Transformation and utilization is a kind of recycling method that needs urgent development. In the future, there will be many new technologies that can add value to be used for transformation and utilization. After the pretreated cullet is processed into small particles of glass, it can be used for a variety of purposes:
(1) The use of glass shards as a combination of road surfaces has been tested in the United States and Canada for several years and it has been confirmed that the use of glass shards as a filler for roads has the potential to reduce the risk of vehicle rollovers horizontally compared to other materials; light reflections are appropriate; the road surface Wear is good; snow melts quickly, suitable for use in places with low temperatures, etc.
(2) Mix crushed glass with building materials to make architectural products such as prefabricated buildings and building bricks. Practice has proved that the use of organic materials as a binder for compression molding products of high dimensional accuracy and strength, low production costs.
(3) The crushed glass is used to make decorative objects on the surface of buildings, reflectors, arts and crafts, and accessories for clothing. It has beautiful visual effects.
(4) Mixtures of glass and plastic waste and building materials can be made into synthetic building products.
3. Remanufactured remanufactured After pretreating the recovered glass, the melted glass is remelted to produce glass containers, glass fibers, and the like.
4. Reuse of raw materials Recovered cullet is used as a raw material for glass products, because adding cullet in an appropriate amount helps the glass melt at lower temperatures.
5. Reuse Currently, the reusable range of glass bottle packaging is mainly low-value and large-scale commodity packaging glass bottles. Such as beer bottles, soda bottles, soy sauce bottles, vinegar bottles and some cans and other bottles.
Previous: No Information
- Thermal Production Methods And Proc...
- Inner Mongolia Rome Glass Beads Une...
- Glass Bead
- Origin Of Glass Beads
- Glass Products More And More Person...
- The Types And Classification Of Gla...
- Why More And More People Enjoy The ...
- In Order To Improve The Effect Of E...
- Glass Like Stone, As Copper Is Beyo...
- Glass Handicraft Production Process